Health Education England’s e-Learning for Healthcare (HEE e-LfH) has scheduled a period of downtime across its systems on Thursday 13 July 2017. The downtime is to enable the system servers to be reorganised to improve the disaster recovery facilities which are designed to protect data and services in the unlikely event of a system failure.
The following e-Learning for Healthcare systems will be unavailable for a maximum period of one hour on Thursday 13 July 2017 commencing at 8:45am:
- e-Learning for Healthcare website – www.e-lfh.org.uk
- e-Learning for Healthcare hub – https://portal.e-lfh.org.uk
- MindEd – www.minded.org.uk
- Disability Matters – www.disabilitymatters.org.uk
- Making Every Contact Count website – www.makingeveycontactcount.org.uk
- Access to the e-LfH Hub from CPPE – www.cppe.org.uk.
Please be aware that the following additional e-LfH services will also be unavailable:
- AICC remote launching of e-LfH sessions
- ESR remote launching of e-LfH sessions.
Apologies for any inconvenience this short period of downtime may cause.
If you have any concerns or questions about this downtime please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please share this notification with colleagues who may be affected.
For regular updates about e-LfH content please follow us on Twitter: @HEE_TEL
e-Learning for Healthcare Support Team